Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking goodies!

I wanted to share a few digi scrapbook goodies I have found this week. There are 2 blog trains, one of which has over 100 designers! It's a good thing I convinced the hubby I needed the extra large drive *grin*
One is just a freebie kit, but it is winter themed so it was just perfect to discover on a snow day.
The last one is a collaboration kit with all proceeds going to help a little girl with cancer. It is a cute kit & something really small that I can do to help out her family.
Here are the links:


Scrap Street ~ super cute free Winter kit & 2 digital scrapbook magazines

blog train blog ~ this month the theme is Grandma's Quilt & they are already planning another one for February

Enchanted Studio Scraps ~ just a small blog train but there are some cute kits available

digiridooscraps ~ this is the link for the collaboration kit to help the little girl, when I bought mine I also got an extra kit for free which was a surprise bonus

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment