Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & a fun New Years! I completely & totally overdid myself & this was just one of the many things that had to be put on pause. I did keep up with my December Daily pages & will be posting them this week.
But  for now I am just going to share my latest project. So I can at least be current on something.

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

I started this last July. 1 photo a day. Just random bits of our everyday life. So far all those pictures are just sitting in a folder waiting sadly for some action. One of my presents for myself this Christmas was a Becky Higgins Project Life kit (available from Amazon). I simply love this kit! It does mean that I will have to print out my photos on a regular basis, but that is probably a good thing. I also need to journal just a little bit everyday, which is such a good thing for me.
I also bought 365 a year of rub ons from Carina Gardner available at Jessica Sprague to make it super easy to label the photos.

Here are the first 4 to get started.

 We started out in Southern Oregon & spent all day driving home.

After a week away from home & a long day traveling, we spent the day vegging out, so the most interesting thing was Marissa figured out how to hook our Wii up to Netflix so they can now watch Jackie Chan cartoons on demand. This was a big deal for the girls!


Maddie brought home her self manager application. I am so proud of her!

The silly bands craze is alive & well in our house. Maddie is currently wearing 63 of them on her wrists & a few on her ankles too.

What are your New Years projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment