Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Daily 15

Today I finally knocked a few things off my to do list. I spent almost the whole day shopping, my hopes of missing crowds & lines by going on Wednesday were crushed. I was thrilled to discover that our Michaels offers a military discount on Wednesdays including sale items, oh Happy Day! I am scared to think of what this weekend is going to be like! There also seemed to be an abnormal amount of screaming children out & about today. It made me oh so happy that mine were all in school & I remembered when one of mine had the nickname Early warning device. One of the grandparents used to joke that she couldn't ever lose us in a store, because she could just follow the shrieking. Thankfully she outgrew that little bit of joy.


Supplies used:
Christmas Treasures kit from dynes digital designs
Number from Katie Pertiets Simple Classic Christmas kit designer digitals

Journaling reads:
Today was all about catching up and getting ready for next week. Friday is the last day of school, so teacher gifts need to be completed. Shopping needs to be finished. After today's busyness my to do list is now smaller. I got most of the shopping done. Christmas cards picked up from Costco. The girls helped me make their teacher gifts with lots of extras left over for friends and family.

Be inspired to create your own pages with Ali Edwards


1 comment:

  1. That's super Erika. I have yet to create a layout using my own kit :-0 You have done a wonderful job. Sam

    ReplyDelete