Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Daily 10

Today was one of those days when it felt like the sun & the moon alined & everything just fit. Our church gingerbread party was tonight but I was torn because Marissa was invited to a Christmas party by one of her school friends. I really struggled with keeping her with me or letting her go to the other party. In the end, I decided to let her go to her friends because she does not get to do that often.
So while Maddie & I went to the gingerbread party, the boys would be left on their own, since I knew bringing them along would just be asking for trouble from both of them. Matt decided they should go to a movie which was a fabulous idea.
Sometimes I forget how easy it is when I just have 1 kid to play with & have fun. There was no fighting, no choosing who to watch, it was just us.
Maddie ate a ton of cookies & candy & was on a complete sugar high for most of the evening. Usually this would drive me bonkers, especially because it is multiplied by 3. Tonight it was just part of the fun.

Supplies used: Sugarplum Kit by Connie Prince scrapin fusions
Journaling block from Homespun Holiday kit two peas in a bucket
#10 from Katie Pertiet's Simple Classic Christmas designer digitals

Linking up again with Ali Edwards December Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment