Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 1st

Here is my first page for our December Daily album. We have never participated in a Hanukkah celebration before so tonight was fun & informational.
The journaling reads: We were invited to join our friends as they celebrated their first night of Hanukkah.
We listened to a quick history lesson since we didn't have much knowledge about this holiday.
Each child got to light a candle on their own menorah. We learned about dreidels & how to play the game.
We also learned a few of the songs they sing. It was a lot of fun to learn about this different holiday.
The kids even got a small present which they loved. I am very thankful we were able to participate in this
celebration with our friends.



Supplies used: In the making journaling tag from Jessica Sprague, Frosted papers by Michelle Coleman,
Celebrate doodle word, Wire rimmed alpha & #1 stamp from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.






Day 1 is pretty easy, create a manifesto for your journal. I love how Shimelle summed it all up so I am using hers here. I definitely could not have said it better!



Finally just for fun I thought I would share Amazon's link for 25 free Christmas songs
they post a new one every day. I picked up a few good ones last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment