Friday, September 10, 2010

You Capture

Photobucket

I have been enjoying the different weekly challenges over at
I Should Be Folding Laundry and this week I finally got it together to join in.

This week the assignment was Signs.



Here is my first attempt. I took it literally & snapped this while taking some supplies in the day before school started. I'm not real happy with how it turned out but still like it for fun count down.



Here is my next attempt. This one is more of a Here's your sign variety. Do not store extra laundry supplies in the window. Especially if the kids are going to accidently lock the cat in there too.
This did prompt me to clean up my laundry shelves so that I don't need to use the window space anymore. Oh and my floor is much cleaner now.


Last one, the tree in my front yard with it's changing leaves. It's a sign that fall is well on it's way here.
I love watching the leaves change color!

Don't forget to check out the I Should Be Folding Laundry site for more You Capture fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment