Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random bits of Happiness

Today is just a few random things that are making me happy right now.


I am beyond amused with these spiders. They just make me happy.


Ok, ok. I get it now. Ginger pumpkin is oh so yummy!
I asked Matt for a Egg Nog Chai because some of the
coffee shops already have Egg Nog.
Tully's is not one of them (They wait until November)
so he took a chance & got me a Ginger Pumpkin Chai.
Seriously tasty goodness!

I am loving the Hersey's Pumpkin Spice kisses that Target has right now.
More tasty goodness in a cute little kiss.



Last, but not least for today is goody mail!
I love getting goodies in the mail.
Especially ones like this that are just fun.
This is the prize I won from
Thank you so very much ~ I love it!!

What is making you happy right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment