Monday, October 25, 2010

This week

This week my kids have 1/2 days so I am hoping
to have lots of fun craft time with them.
This will work well because I have all kinds of Halloween projects to finish.
I might have to leave Halloween decorations up for a couple extra days
 just to give them a little bit of time out.
We will see.

Project #1 to finish: Spooky Blocks

For you digi scrapbookers she has $1 Wednesday & has several kits or templates on sale for only a buck!
On Friday she also has a Photoshop lesson that also include a mini kit
& a hybrid project like the one above for only a $1 each.
Gotta love dollar goodies!!

Project #2
Those fun candy corn banners that are all over blogland right now.
This one is my favorite:

Project #3
This one has a free pattern to download, so pretty much all you have to do is
gather supplies, print, cut & glue. Easy peasy.

Project #4
This one I discovered last night while reading a blog I like.
It's the same blog that I got the pom pom spiders idea from.
So I really didn't need another project to do, but really I just love these:

I think the kiddos can help me with these too.

Project #5


We will start this on the 1st so it would be nice to have it all ready to go
before hand. Novel idea, eh? 
 Especially considering it's the week before Halloween & I'm still trying to finish those projects.

and finally Project #6
to keep with the Thanksgiving theme

I like the idea of having the kids or maybe all of us writing something everyday that we are thankful for.
It kinda overlaps project #5 but can you ever really be too thankful? I think not.

Today I also started this class



I am going to give the girls each a journal so they can do a kid version of this with me.

So what are you doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment